Do you have another idea for a shed? Step parking, buggy parking at a school or a daycare? Automatic canopy,
self-car wash screens?
Our sheds are made of galvanized steel as standard: The combination of zinc and steel allows to extend the life-cycle of our products (corrosion protection). In addition, it is a recyclable material.
The roof and any side panels are made of polycarbonate: This is a plastic that retains almost all its characteristics when recycled. Polycarbonate is transformed into granules and is reused in various processes. (roads, bumpers, plexi plates, etc.)
Optionally, you can opt for:
- A lacquered structure in a RAL color of your choice.
- Wall cladding in fully transparent polycarbonate, as transparent as glass.
- Finishing in wood, for this we only use wood certified by the F.S.C. (Forest Stewardship Council) with certificate of sustainable forest management.
The standard guidelines also apply to these types of storage facilities, so we are happy to provide our standard checklist:
- Make sure that the shelter/shed is located at a reasonable distance from the entrance to the buildings (entrance/exit)
- Check the available surface taking into account the necessary passage space and the traffic at your location.
- Does it have to be possible to lock the shed?
- Estimate the number of objects to be placed.
- Is the soil of good quality or should a concrete pedestal be provided?
- identify any restrictions (thresholds, slopes, visibility) consider accessories (signalling, dustbin, ashtray).
More info or questions? Call us: +32 474 89 11 56 oor mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org