With the corona pandemic, waiting in public places can easily be solved with an outdoor shelter in the car
parks of businesses or public places.
The standard patio is made of galvanized steel : The combination of zinc and steel allows to extend the life-cycle of our products (corrosion protection). In addition, it is a recyclable material.
The roof and any side panels are made of polycarbonate : This is a plastic that retains almost all its characteristics when recycled. Polycarbonate is transformed into granules and is reused in various processes. (roads, bumpers, plexi plates, etc.)
Optionally, you can opt for:
- A lacquered structure in a RAL color of your choice.
- Wall cladding in fully transparent polycarbonate, as transparent as glass.
- Finishing in wood, for this we only use wood certified by the F.S.C. (Forest Stewardship Council) with certificate of sustainable forest management.
Some tips for the correct placement of your waiting patio:
- Provide a practical distance from the main buildings, check your available space. The dimensions, 1,5m² per person is the minimum for a waiting shed.
- Consider the orientation of the patio (gusts of wind, location, discretion).
- Is the soil of good quality or should a concrete pedestal be provided?
- identify any restrictions (thresholds, slopes, visibility) consider accessories (signalling, dustbin, ashtray).
More info or questions? Call us: +32 474 89 11 56 oor mail to: email@example.com