The smoking ban in public places can easily be solved with outdoor smoking areas in the car parks of a
business centre or public space.
The standard patio is made of galvanized steel: The combination of zinc and steel allows to extend the life of our products (corrosion protection). In addition, it is a recyclable material.
The roof and any side panels are made of polycarbonate: This is a plastic that retains almost all its characteristics when recycled. Polycarbonate is transformed into granules and is reused in various processes. (roads, bumpers, plexi plates, etc.)
Optionally, you can opt for:
- A lacquered structure in a RAL color of your choice.
- Wall cladding in fully transparent polycarbonate, as transparent as glass.
- Finishing in wood, for this we only use wood certified by the F.S.C. (Forest Stewardship Council) with certificate of sustainable forest management.
Some tips for correctly positioning your smoking patio:
- Provide sufficient distance from the main buildings, check your available space.
- The dimensions, provide at least 1,5m² per person.
- Consider the orientation of the smoking patio (gusts of wind, location, discretion).
- Is the soil of good quality or should a concrete pedestal be provided?
- identify any restrictions (thresholds, slopes, visibility) consider accessories (signalling, dustbin, ashtray).
More info or questions? Call us: +32 474 89 11 56 oor mail to: email@example.com