The bicycle gains importance in our daily life, people appreciate to park their expensive e-bikes in a
shelter, well protected from bad weather and theft.
The bicycle sheds are made of galvanized steel as standard: The combination of zinc and steel allows to extend the life-cycle of our products (corrosion protection). In addition, it is a recyclable material.
The roof and any side panels are made of polycarbonate: This is a plastic that retains almost all its characteristics when recycled. Polycarbonate is transformed into granules and is reused in various processes. (roads, bumpers, plexi plates, etc.)
Optionally, you can opt for:
- A lacquered structure in a RAL color of your choice.
- Wall cladding in fully transparent polycarbonate, as transparent as glass.
- Finishing in wood, for this we only use wood certified by the F.S.C. (Forest Stewardship Council) with certificate of sustainable forest management.
Some tips for the correct placement of your bicycle shed:
- Make sure that the parking facility is located at a reasonable distance from the buildings (entrance/exit)
- Check the available surface taking into account the necessary walk-though space and the traffic on your car park.
- Does it have to be possible to lock the parking facility, are charging stations required?
- How many bicycles/mopeds do you wish to park? Count with a minimum width of 0.50 m per bicycle and 1.20 m for mopeds/scooters and a length of 1.80 and 2.50 m respectively.
- is the soil of good quality or should a concrete pedestal be provided?
- identify any restrictions (thresholds, slopes, visibility) consider accessories (signalling, dustbin, ashtray)
More info or questions? Call us: +32 474 89 11 56 oor mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org